Clinics & Speaking
Lisa presents clinics and seminars and speaks to groups based on her books. She includes mental training, its value and how to practice it, and how coaches and parents can nurture great success through self-esteem, power-balance, and emotional intelligence to keep athletes safe.
I speak with conviction, from deep experiences in sports and life, and inspire best performances. I’ve done presentations at TEDx, Stanford University, San Jose State’s Women’s Summit, Spalding University, Santa Ana College, and for many non-profits, and community events.
Topics Lisa Speaks On
- Achieve under pressure: Teach kids awareness of their inner voice, inner strength and how to create success in a challenging world
- Embrace the pain: Evolve through truth and struggles
- Self 1 vs. Self 2: tension or trust, manage your critical voice and guide your body
- Crash on your head and be a Champion – the magic in mental skills
- Declare your goal! Manifest what you want
(Lisa can tailor her talks; feel free to inquire about other topics)
RATES VARY: Based on corporate, school, and organizational budgets. For speaking, seminars, and clinics, contact Lisa for her rates.
Get In Touch
SCHEDULE LISA FOR EVENT SPEAKING OR CLINICS
Author. Speaker. Coach.
Lisa Mitzel works with athletes and sparks higher-mind thinking from years of training and coaching.